Wednesday, December 2, 2015

4 Months-Scroll to the bottom and cast your vote



Nov 30th- marks 4 months. 4 months of hell since my baby girl ended her life. 4 months of therapy. 4 months of PTSD. 4 months of fighting to stay present. 4 months of the worst nightmare imaginable. 4 months of Panic attacks. 4 months of shakes. 4 months of total devastation for my family. 4 months of blame, guilt and what if demons attacking what's left. 4 months of wanting to crawl in a hole and stay there. 4 months of feeling alone. 4 months....but not one of those moments goes by without Sara in the front of my mind. She is my first thought, my every thought, my last thought, my hopes my dreams have been shattered by her choice. Now I'm faced with nightmares, regrets and what ifs but I choose to fight every day to make a difference. 4 months in what feels like an eternity already. I still have fight left in me. I hope you enjoy my video today to show support for Breaking the silence against mental illness and breaking the stigma. 


Friends and family, strangers who want to make a difference...
How else are we going to change the world...By talking about suicide...
We are selling shirts for suicide awareness. The funds raised/donated will be used for in honor of Sara to raise awareness and break the silence. We are trying to break the stigma that surrounds mental illness.

Shirts are $25 adult small to adult 3X which includes shipping. $20 if you want to schedule a pick up. Bands are 2 for $5


Please email me at prinalle2@gmail.com to order with the size ans shipping address.

Shirts/Bands must be paid for in advance via check or paypal. You can also make a flat donation as well. 
www.paypal.me/alliedoss to make payment or donation. 

Many many hours of tears went into making this shirt special in her honor. We used Sara’s original drawings and favorite color purple. 

Thank you again for all your support through this very tough time in their lives.

Sara would love that this is helping others and love that it made a difference in the world!!! Just like she did all of ours.



SPEAK UP!!!
Suicide Prevention Education Awareness for Kids 
United in Partners!!!!!


It's time to ‪#‎CelebrateSara! As you all know, my daughter LOVED the Tennessee Aquarium and visiting the Penguins when she was in Chattanooga. The last day her Aunt and her spent together was at the aquarium, and she even put her occupation as "Loved penguins at the Tennessee Aquarium" on her FB page! Her nickname from her friends was "Bob" and it is time for us to get this baby girl named in her honor!! You can vote daily for each email address at the link below! VOTE BOBBER!!! LETS GET THIS PENGUIN NAMED FOR SARA!!!! Select the link below and go to penguin number 4 and then vote daily for BOBBER!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment