Saturday, September 12, 2015

Video from Celebration

Please enjoy our video that was played at her celebration of life. Just copy and paste.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9239kYmjnsU


Today is a short blog as we remember Sara and another fallen SM South Raider.


WARRIORS!!!!!! Prayer are needed for another lost teenager.
My daughter did not know this person that I am aware of. She is not a contagion. This was not a result of her action and will not be placed on her. We are not in any was glorifying her actions. However, I am asking that everyone do two things tonight one talk to your children, ask those questions. Remaining silent isn't helping. and most important-say a prayer for their family. I will take a pause for another lost SM South RAIDER 9/11/2015. We have to keep reading and sharing my blog so that it can reach as many parents as possible. So while you hugs your babies, take a minute to share my blog and my story. Things need to change in schools. How many more are we going to lose? 2nd leading cause. Did I mention that SM South has lost 3 students in one year to suicide? Did I mention that the PTA had nothing on their site in regards to suicide for parents or teens? Did I mention that finding help on the SM South Website for suicide takes more than 40 seconds which is how much times passes when someone takes their life?
PRAYERS for the family and students!!!!!!
BREAK THE SILENCE!!!!! SPEAK!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I just watched your video, your Sara is such a beautiful girl. God Bless

    ReplyDelete